CTET Notification 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education has issued a short notice for CTET Notification for a CTET 2022 December Exam for the candidates who want to do the job of teacher in CBSE schools. But till now no detailed notification has been issued. According to news, the CTET 2022 Notification may be issued in next few days. You will get an update on this page as soon as the CTET 2022 notification is released, once the notification is released the registration process will start. As per sources, CTET Application Form 2022 will available from 31 October 2022 to 24 November 2022 for the CTET 2022 December Examination.
CTET Notification 2022 Short Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET|
|Stages||Primary Teacher – Class 1 to 5
Upper Primary Teacher – Class 6 to 8
|CTET 2022 Notification Release Date||July 2022|
|CTET Application Form Mode||Online|
|CTET Application Form Filling Start Date||31 October 2022|
|CTET Application Form Filling Last Date||24 November 2022|
|CTET Application Fee Last Date||25 November 2022|
|CTET 2022 Eligibility||Graduation Degree with B.Ed/D.lE.Ed/BTC/D.Ed|
|CTET 2022 Exam Fee (Only Paper 1 or Paper 2)||For Gen/OBC Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST Rs.500/-
|CTET 2022 Exam Fee (Both Paper 1 & 2)||For Gen/OBC Rs.1200/-
For SC/ST Rs.600/-
|Type of Paper||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|CTET Exam Mode||CBT|
- Application Start : 31 October 2022
- Last Date For Submit Online Form : 24 November 2022
- Last Date For Pay Exam Fee : 25 November 2022
- Last Date For Complete Form : 25 November 2022
- Admit Card : December 2022
- Exam Date : December 2022 to January 2023
- Gen/OBC (Only Paper 1 or 2) : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST (Only Paper 1 or 2) : Rs.500/-
- Gen/OBC (Both Paper 1 & 2) : Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST (Only Paper 1 & 2) : Rs.600/-
- No Need to Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit 2022
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : No Upper Age Limit
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
CTET Educational Qualification
|Paper 1||Passed with a minimum 50% in aggregate in 10+2 from CBSE or an equivalent recognised board of education and have a 2 year diploma in elementary education, OR Passed with a minimum 45% in aggregate in Senior Secondary from CBSE or an equivalent recognised board of education and is either pursuing or has completed D.Ed under the NCTE.|
|Paper 2||A graduation degree in any subject is required along with a 2 year diploma in the field of elementary education, either in last year or completed D.Ed, OR Passed graduation with averagely 50% marks in aggregate and pursuing B.Ed (1styear)|
Steps to Apply Online CTET 2022 @ ctet.nic.in
- First of all Visit ctet.nic.in.
- Now, Click on the CTET December 2022 Apply Online button available in the bottom.
- Now you have to Enter the Email Address and Mobile number to create your Login.
- Now enter the details like Name, qualification, Paper opted for and other information.
- Submit the form and proceed for the CTET 2022 Application Fees process.
- Pay the fees to confirm your candidature.
- Now your application is submitted successfully.